8/26/11

Whats causing the vertigo and stomach pains in my bum?


Question by robertapdixon: Whats causing the vertigo and stomach pains in my bum?
Why am i getting vertigo feelings of rocking from side to side and my head feels like i am turning,i get numbness in my legs, back and feel funny in my head, and in my hands and arms aswell and keep getting stomach pains in my anal area not my stomach, wot could it be?


Best answer:

Answer by bmac
I want to know how a person gets stomach pains in their butt?



Add your own answer in the comments!

BPPV (Benigh Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo): What You Need To Know


whats vertigo - click on the image below for more information.



whats vertigo








BPPV (Benigh Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo): What You Need To Know





Click on the button for more whats vertigo information and reviews.


Sun Vertigo
whats vertigo

Image by Rickydavid









This is my entry to the american DJ What's in a name video contest. Enjoy big thanks to American DJ and Brian for another fantastic contest. www.youtube.com (DJ Equipment) www.youtube.com (Computer Talk)



Orignal From: Whats causing the vertigo and stomach pains in my bum?

No comments:

Post a Comment