8/20/11

Q&A: Nausea, headache, vertigo?

vertigo hotel
by TwOsE

Question by andragro: Nausea, headache, vertigo?
Hi everyone!!!! My name is Andra and I am in desperate need of advice. I am going to a hotel school and I am currently doing an internship in a hotel in Spain. I chose hospitality because I am good with people and because I knew I couldn't survive with a routine office job. They placed me in the Call Center of the hotel, because they needed people that would be able to do this kind of office job rather than have me serving. I have to be on the phone all day and with my eyes in the computer. Recently I have experiencing nausea, severe headaches, dizziness, neck, shoulder, back pain, double vision, slow refocusing. It's a 2/2 office, I am claustrophobic, I feel like I am suffocating in that space every day. I have never had vision problems before...I didn't find any understanding from my supervisor, saying that she doesn't like her job either and she refuses to change me.I went to the hospital, he gave me medicine and told me if I still feel bad I should go see a neurologist. What should I get from the doctor's to send it in human resources?!because I can't go on like this...I feel miserable and I have to be there for 5 more months. Heeeellllp. Thank you so much.


Best answer:

Answer by tomkc1979
Well, the first thing is to discuss these problems with your employer. Spain is in the EEA, so I imagine the regulations for treatment of workers and working conditions are similar to the U.K. They should listen to your problems and try and find a way to help reduce them, such as making sure you have regular breaks etc.

I can't give you any useful medical advice, but if you're miserable and your health is suffering, then quit. Nothing is more important than your health and wellbeing.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Mood Vertigo


vertigo hotel - click on the image below for more information.



vertigo hotel


A collection of poems by Richard Peabody. Part of the Argonne Hotel Press Chapbook Series of 500-copy, individually numbered limited editions.





Mood Vertigo





Click on the button for more vertigo hotel information and reviews.


Vertigo
vertigo hotel

Image by Guillermo Esteves



The Hotel Bootcamp: A Travelers Guide to staying Fit
The Hotel Bootcamp is the hottest guide for anyone wanting to stay in shape while traveling. Easy to follow with illustrated workouts you can do in the privacy of your hotel room. No more nasty hotel gyms! Written by rising fitness star Dallas Brede!
The Hotel Bootcamp: A Travelers Guide to staying Fit





www.Hoteloogle.com - Complete with a recent renovation, Hotel Vertigo is ideally located in Lower Nob Hill, just four blocks from the famous cable car line and a short walk from Union Square, the Theatre District, eclectic nightlife, fine dining, and world class shopping. Inspired by Alfred Hitchcock's masterpiece Vertigo, the new guestrooms at the Hotel Vertigo feature stylistic elements of the past beautifully play-off modern, even futuristic elements. Highlights include new platform beds, leather wing-back chairs, large work desk, horse-head bedside lamps, flat-screen TV's, in-room safes, iPod docking stations, cordless telephones, and Vertigo branded bathrobes. Our staff is committed to assisting you with every detail of your visit, sharing their knowledge of all the best San Francisco has to offer, from securing restaurant reservations and theatre tickets to arranging spa treatments or tours of the Bay Area, all in a setting featuring the warmth and comfort of home. Hotel Vertigo offers a completely smoke-free environment. Pets are welcome at an additional pet fee. Dogs only, limit one dog, maximum 40lbs
Video Rating: 0 / 5



Orignal From: Q&A: Nausea, headache, vertigo?

No comments:

Post a Comment