8/19/11

Q&A: Can children get vertigo?


Question by ☼☻☺♫♥♀ℓ©: Can children get vertigo?
I am very worried b/c when I was in the kitchen this morinin I felt EXTREMELY dizzy and a bunch of colors were flashing around. I felt really sick also. I almost threw up but then I lied down.I felt better after that but now i see funny. Do I have vertigo?
BTW my friend wants to know is vertigo a color?


Best answer:

Answer by Aslan
yes children can get it. my mom got it when she was 14.



Add your own answer in the comments!

FANTASTIC UNIVERSE - Volume 1, number 3 - October November 1953: Planet for Transients; The Sane Men of Satan; Nightmare on the Nose; Moonflowers and Mary; Listen Children Listen; The Vertigo Hook; Date of Publication 2083 A.D.; Undoing of Carney Jimmy


vertigo children - click on the image below for more information.



vertigo children








FANTASTIC UNIVERSE - Volume 1, number 3 - October November 1953: Planet for Transients; The Sane Men of Satan; Nightmare on the Nose; Moonflowers and Mary; Listen Children Listen; The Vertigo Hook; Date of Publication 2083 A.D.; Undoing of Carney Jimmy





Click on the button for more vertigo children information and reviews.


Little Ms. Vertigo
vertigo children

Image by Danielle Menuhin









Jump Little Children - Vertigo Lyrics: Leaning from the balcony As if without a care Wondering should I take the fall Or should I take the stairs Have I already fallen over and now spinning in the air I don't know Cause I'm in this vertigo Leaning from a precipice That only love would dare Spinning in a gravity That only love could bare Were I to tumble from this cloudy high how would I fare Take it slow I'm in this vertigo Take me down Down to where the rain falls Down where the rain can wash away this high I feel I've gone Beyond the edge and falling Falling like tears that turn to snow Falling in this vertigo Leaning from the balcony Above the interstate Will I come around too soon Or will it be too late Surely there is only one direction I could go at this rate Down below I'm in this vertigo Take me down Down to where the rain falls Down where the rain can wash away this high I feel I've gone Beyond the edge and falling Falling like tears that turn to snow Falling in this vertigo If I had my way I would stay up here forever And never look down But surely it will come cause I've always had that feeling Of rushing the ground Rushing the ground Leaning from the balcony As if without a care Wondering should I take the fall Or should I take the stairs Take me down Down to where the rain falls Down where the rain can wash away this high I feel I've gone Beyond the edge and falling Falling like tears that turn to snow Falling in this vertigo
Video Rating: 4 / 5



Orignal From: Q&A: Can children get vertigo?

No comments:

Post a Comment